31 August 2023
The Board of Trustees of Al-Ahliyya Amman University Approves Academic Formations for the Academic Year 2023-2024
The Board of Trustees of Al-Ahliyya Amman University, led by its Chairman His Excellency Mr. Abdul Karim Al-Kabriti, has approved the academic formations for the academic year 2023-2024. This decision was made based on the recommendation of the University President, Prof. Sari Hamdan, and in accordance with the provisions of Article (10-h) of the Jordanian Universities Law No. 18 of 2018. The academic formations will take effect from September 3, 2023, as follows:
1. Prof. Musleh Ahmad Al-Tarawneh - Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the Faculty of Law.
2. Prof. Anas Ratib Al-Soud - Vice President for International Relations and Quality.
3. Prof. Montaha Khalil Garaibeh - Dean of the Faculty of Nursing.
4. Prof. Fayez Saleem Haddad - Dean of the Business School and Faculty of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.
5. Prof. Mohammad Nadim Dabaghia - Dean of the Graduate Studies College.
6. Prof. Wisam Ghazi Ammari - Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy.
7. Prof. Jamal Ibrahim Al-Nabulsi - Dean of the Faculty of Engineering.
8. Prof. Yazan Mansour Hasouneh - Dean of the Faculty of Dentistry.
9. Prof. Qusay Youssef Shambour - Dean of the Faculty of Educational Sciences.
10. Prof. Eman Khamees Al-Nazli - Dean of Scientific Research.
11. Prof. Hanan Mahmoud Ibrahim - Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
12. Dr. Mustafa Musa Al-Attiyat - Actinf Dean of Student Affairs.
13. Dr. Qasim Mohammad Khorma - Acting Dean of the Faculty of Information Technology.
14. Dr. Saba Fawzi Al-Nuseirat - Acting Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Design.
15. Dr. Subhia Mohammad Iseifan - Acting Dean of the Faculty of Agricultural Technology.
16. Dr. Talal Salem Al-Qaisi - Acting Dean of the Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences.
The family of Al-Ahliyya Amman University congratulates the new deans' council and wishes them success and prosperity.