Al-Ahliyya Amman University
- 1. Preparing students that are qualified to work in judicial bodies and legal departments.
- 2. Providing the legal profession with qualified graduates in the legal and Sharia sectors.
- 3. Keep abreast of developments in the field of legal sciences.
- 4. Develop the characteristics of communication, self-confidence, the ability to express and think critically.
- 5. Encouraging scientific research among faculty members.
- 6. Activating extracurricular activities in cooperation with local community institutions.
- 7. Employing modern technological means in the educational process.