The Human Resources & Administrative Development Unit was established in accordance with the decision of the AAU Council of Deans, number (08/11/2019-2020) on 12/11/2019. This happened after restructuring the Accreditation & Quality Management Unit and the Department of Human Resources.
Now, the Human Resources & Administrative Development Unit includes the following departments:
- The Department of Human Resources which comprises the following:
- The Faculty Members Affairs Division.
- The Administrative Staff Affairs Division.
- The Central Bureau Division.
- The Office of Visas & Residency .
- The Department of Administrative Development which includes the following:
- The Quality Division.
- The Planning Division.
- The Measurement & Evaluation Division.