The Faculty offers a Master's Degree program in law, which began in the first semester 2005/2006. The program aims at preparing professional legal staff as well as providing the legal library with tools of distinctive legal research. The Faculty is looking forward to introducing programs related to the local community development and electronic advances.
To be the Law Faculty -at Al-Ahliyya Amman University- the destination for students who are interested in studying Law of in Jordan and region level.
Preparing legal cadres distinguished scientifically and practically to contribute in consolidating the community justice concept and stimulating the scientific research for enriching and developing the legal, educational, and inductive knowledge.
- Justice: Treating all Faculty’s students as well as administrative and academic staff on the principle of equality and equal opportunities.
- Exemplary: In which the academic staff members are the ideal example for their students in terms of morality, education, and profession.
- Efficiency: Qualifying a generation able to defend his rights and others’ rights.
- Affiliation and Citizenship: Deepening the affiliation to homeland and to the University for workers and students and for all concerned ones.
- Integrity and Transparency: Honesty and mutual trust between the Faculty and its students as well as the Faculty graduates and the community on the other hand.