The lack of nurses who hold Bachelor’s Degrees was the main reason behind establishing this faculty in the University. The Department aims at preparing and developing specialized staff in order to improve the performance of nurses and contribute to developing the community through empowering students with practical and scientific knowledge presented by highly qualified academic staff who encourage students to keep up with the advances in this field and motivate them to self-learning and to pursue their higher studies.
Offering top-quality programs and qualifying nursing teams with top academic and professional standing.
- To train students capable of interacting and integrating with health care teams.
- To develop students communication and critical-thinking skills.
- To relate students theoretical knowledge to their practical skills.
- To build and develop students professional skills in preventive and remedial health care.
- To develop the faculty’s academic and research skills.
- To promote values, positive attitudes, and the nursing profession ethics.
- To encourage academic research in the field of nursing.
- To interact with various institutions and to offer services and consultations to bridge the gab between academic and professional aspects.
- To use modern technological media in the teaching process.