Obtaining the Optics Department to the International Quality Certificate in terms of the administrative organization and laboratories and obtaining the Program to the accreditation by an international body such as the World Council of Optometry, are done by having high level of academic staff members, developing plans, and doing scientific researches.
Providing students with cognitive skills in various theoretical and applicable fields, and develop their abilities which are necessary for practicing the profession of sight specialists at the best manner in order to enable students of practicing the sight test, preparing glasses, and contact lenses fitting.
- Provide students with the necessary cognitive adequacies.
- Developing the professional skills for students.
- Commitment to the business ethics.
- Meet the needs of local and regional labor market.
- Keeping pace with the latest technological developments in the labor market.
- Encouraging and developing the academic staff members’ competencies and the scientific research.
- Employing resources and clinics for serving the community.