Audiology & Speech Pathology
The Audiology and Speech pathology Department was founded in 2001 and was inaugurated under the patronage of his Excellency Prince Ra’d bin Zaid. The Department offers a Bachelor’s Degree in audiology and speech pathology. The program is accredited locally and regionally in order to provide its graduates with jobs in hospitals, schools, etc. The Department has two centers of audiology and speech pathology equipped with the latest devices and technologies under the supervision of elite faculty and qualified instructors who offer the best training for students.
Providing the labor market with qualified and trained cadres with high professional ethics for good practices in the areas of speech and hearing sciences.
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge competencies.
- Enhancing the student’s personal skills and professional ethics.
- Promoting continuous learning attitudes of students and faculty members.
- Encouraging research.
- Keeping up with developments in the labor market by developing the academic
- Employment of resources and clinics to serve the local community.
- Harmonization of academic output and labor market needs.