This Department was founded in 1991 as part of the Faculty of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences. It offers a Bachelor’s Degree in medical analysis with 142 credit hours spread over four academic years. In addition to basic science laboratories, the Department labs include the following: pathology laboratory, microbiology laboratory, hematology laboratory, clinical biochemistry laboratory, parasitology laboratory, hormones laboratory, and immunology laboratory.
Improving the quality of academic output towards excellent professional practices, promoting the ethics of the profession, and encouraging research.
- Preparing highly qualified and well- trained students to ensure good
- Enhancing the students’ personal skills and professional ethics.
- Continuing development of skills and potentials of faculty members.
- Promoting research.
- Developing and strengthening effective partnerships with local community
- Developing graduate programs in medical sciences.