Electronics & Communications Engineering
The Department of Electronics and Communications aims to turn out highly qualified engineers in terms of their knowledge and practical experience in the science of Electronics and Communications. To realize these objectives, the Department has designed a comprehensive study plan aimed at promoting the ability of the graduates to conduct research, design experiments and supervise maintenance programs at the work sight.
Our mission is to qualify our graduates distinctively and to be able to keep up with the latest updates that the labor market requires in electronics and communications sciences.
- Equipping students with the knowledge and skills that enable them to be
competitive in the marketplace.
- Enhancing vocational ethics and the culture of community service in students.
- Developing students’ knowledge and skills.
- Attracting distinguished students for postgraduate studies.
- Attracting distinguished teaching staff from far and wide.
- Continuously updating the study plan in accordance with the requirements of the marketplace and the latest scientific and technological developments.
- Consolidating scientific research and linking it with the needs of the electronics and communications engineering sector.