Hotel Management & Tourism
The Tourism and Hospitality Management Department is one of the promising departments at the University that seeks to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed in the labor market by teaching theoretical courses, and applying the latest knowledge in this area. In order to strengthen the position of the Tourism and Hotel Management Department, the Department permanently seeks to create partnerships with organizations that deal with the tourism and hotel sector, through cooperation with a group of hotels and tourism companies to train the students, in addition to interacting with the local community by developing and preserving tourist attractions.
To produce highly qualified graduates equipped with theoretical knowledge and practical skills commensurate with the requirements of the marketplace.
- Equipping students with principal skills in the areas of Hotel Management
- Developing students’ communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Vocational preparation of students in the field of Hotel Management and
- Ensuring that theoretical and practical sides of the program complement
- Keeping in touch with the marketplace and staying on the alert to the latest
developments in the industry.
- Sponsoring and taking part in local projects.