The Marketing Department at the Business School was established to meet the growing demand in the labor market, which is witnessing strong and unprecedented competition, especially with the increasing trend towards globalization, privatization and open markets. Accordingly, the Marketing Department was established in the academic year 2002/2003, and was accredited by the Board of Higher Education.
The Department seeks to continuously develop the teaching and learning process. The Department courses and plans are subject to an ongoing growth process to keep up with scientific developments and qualify students with the necessary knowledge and skills to meet the ever-changing needs of the labor market.
To produce distinguished graduates equipped with theoretical knowledge and practical skills commensurate with the requirements of the marketplace.
- Equipping students with knowledge and sustaining such skills that enable them to work effectively in the market place.
- Developing students’ communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Aiding members of staff in pursuing their academic career, and improving the
skills and expertise of the administrative staff.
- Bolstering proclivities towards rigorous research among faculty and students.
- Continually updating the study plan with an eye on the latest developments in
- Sponsoring and taking part in local projects.