The Business Administration Department is one of the leading departments in the University since its inception in 1990. It is committed to its mission which includes preparing students and providing them with the latest specialized knowledge, skills and leadership abilities that qualify them for excellence and meeting the expectations of the local and regional labor market through development of analytical, critical and creative thinking. The achievements of the Department culminated in introducing the master's program in business administration (MBA) which allow interested students the chance to pursue their academic and professional progress towards serving the community and promoting scientific research.
To produce highly qualified graduates equipped with theoretical knowledge and practical skills commensurate with the requirements of the marketplace.
- Vocational preparation of students in such a way that they become capable
of employing up-to-date administrative perceptions when they deal with
- Developing students’ communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Aiding members of staff in pursuing their academic career and keeping
abreast of the Latest developments in their respective fields.
- Empowering students with a solid base for critical thinking and
- Keeping in touch with the marketplace and the expectations of potential
employers via ensuring a continuously developing program of study.
- Sponsoring and taking part in local projects.