The Department of Interior Design was founded in 2000. It has been granted programmatic and institutional accreditation by the Ministry of Higher Education and Academic Research. It is a technical major focusing on developing students’ skills in dealing with interior space creatively and efficiently, and in generating human befitting ambience. It includes a group of specialized academic staff in addition to staff from other related fields who constantly support and update the study plan.
Training creative designers capable of implementing varied interior design trends.
- Developing the students professional, artisan and research skills.
- Qualifying specialized cadres who can deal professionally with interior design
- Interacting with other interior design institutions.
- Creating an impetus for research in the ranks of members of staff.
- Academic collaboration with institutions with similar interests.
- Reinforcing cooperation with local community agencies.